We’ve updated our Privacy Notice. Take a moment to review it here.
6. String up some festoons to add some loveliness to a plain wall
11. Make drapes look even lovelier by hanging some fairy lights among them
8. Wind lights around your bed frame for maximum whimsy points
1. Sleep under the stars with clever use of fairy lights and floaty fabric
13. Spread the magic and weave fairy lights around your walls
10. Get creative and use fairy lights to create nice words. Or rude words. Whatever floats your boat, really.
3. Give shelves an extra je ne sais quois with some little LEDs
Cosmopolitan Tackles Housing Uni 101 Home and interiors Cosmo on Campus Work / life We need this twinkling headboard in our bedroom 8 easy ways to make your bedroom look more luxurious 14 homeware DIYs that look really expensive These Primark Disney fairy lights are the cutest The weird interiors trend you’ll want a piece of 13 things you need to know about your bedroom
7. The wire of fairy lights make the perfect place to display your favourite snaps
Fairy lights are no longer reserved for outside barbecues or the Christmas tree: take inspiration from these beautiful blog posts and use them to make your bedrooms look completely magical.