Floor Lamp B2 Small Iceberg Category Birgit Oestergaard

tech lighting Floor Lamp B2 Small Iceberg Category Birgit Oestergaard

tech lighting Floor Lamp B2 Small Iceberg Category Birgit Oestergaard

Floor lamp b2 small iceberg category birgit oestergaard sail
Floor lamp b2 small iceberg category birgit oestergaard sail
Floor lamp b2 small iceberg category birgit oestergaard sail
Floor lamp b2 small iceberg category birgit oestergaard sail
Floor lamp b2 small iceberg category birgit oestergaard sail
Sail cloth lamps birgit oestergaard
Floor lamp b2 small iceberg category birgit oestergaard sail
Floor lamp b2 small iceberg
Modern floor lamp shade gl bowl table replacements
Floor lamp b2 small iceberg category birgit oestergaard sail cloth floor lamp lighting floor lamps modern simple cartoon lion cloth floor lamp
Table and floor lamps springelectrical
China cloth floor lamp china cloth floor lamp shopping guide at
Birgit østergaard
Image of b6 paperball floor lamp b6 paperball floor lamp by birgit østergaard
10 floor lamps for small es ideas advice plus
B2 tip of the iceberg by birgit østergaard 930 00 · image of b3 lux cloud
Wall lamp b4 luminous pillow
Beautiful washi with origami floor lamp
China cloth floor lamp china cloth floor lamp shopping guide at
Mediterranean kitchens decor floor lamp for mini bar polka dot

B5 wall lamp is our best-selling design and acts like a cross between art, design and lighting.

Dimension: 35 x 35 x 35cm E27 socket Power: 220 Volt – max 40W/11W LED Materials: Sail cloth, zipper, stainless steel fittings, metal screening, clear cord with on-line switch

The pendant lamp is suited for general lighting throughout your home and provides pleasant light to the room without dazzling and the unique.

Pendant B3 is inspired by the drifting clouds and is after its launch in 2002 placed among new Nordic design lamps. The design is created from sail cloth and the lovely structure is emphasized when the lamp is turned on.

Originally the lamp was made as a louminous sculpture for my daughter’s room and only later the sculpture was changed from a unique work of art towards a lighting product.

B5 is fitted with an LED- lighting chain and the uncomplicated design gives a soft, graceful light. The five elements have zipper closure at both ends throught which the lighting chain is pulled. The included wall bracket is easily mounted with 2 screws and the lamp is delivered ready for hanging. Cleaning is carried out by vacuuming with a soft brush or wiping with a damp cloth with soap and water. Stubborn stains can be removed using a nail brush and soap.

BIRGIT STERGAARD Kystvejen 65, 3. tv. 8000 Aarhus C DK Telephone: +45 8612 3095 Mobile: +45 2845 0595 E-mail:

The bulb is changed through the zipper. Furthermore the fully closed form makes it ideal for LED or other energy saving bulbs. Cleaning is carried out by vacuuming with a soft brush or wiping with a damp cloth with soap and water. Stubborn stains can be removed using a nail brush and soap.

White cord w/UL listed male & female plug string light with 70 high quality cool white LED bulbs. Listed & rated for indoor & outdoor use. If one bulb burns out – rest of string will stay lit. CommercialrRated with non-removable bulbs 

The square screen is mounted on an organically shaped stainless steel plate with inner acrylic supporting plate and the sculptural form can be styled according to your personal liking.The lamp closes with a zipper and comes fully assembled with 2,5m transparent cord and polished aluminum canopy.

B2 is a gorgeous floor lamp, inspired by icebergs. The idea was conceived during a trip to Greenland with the floating icebergs of which only 10% is visible, the remaining 90 % lies hidden in the ocean. The floor lamp is created from sail cloth and the lovely structure is emphasized when the lamp is turned on. ​The warm light at floor level creates a nice ambience adding and intimate character ot the room. The triangular sculpture comes fully assembled can be shaped and moulded according to your personal liking. Its mounted on a stainless steel plate with 3 small hidden feet. Acquisition of clear cord with dimmer the room will be illuminated with the most beautiful shades of light, from a calm rose glowing sculpture to a luminous iceberg. Cleaning of all sail cloth lamps is carried out by vacuuming with a soft brush, or wiping it with a damp cloth with soap and water. Stubborn stains can be removed using a nail brush and soap.  

Floor Lamp B2 Small Iceberg Category Birgit Oestergaard